25 September 2011

Top Shelf Flea Market IV (a teaser)

We got ties for days......
...stripes...

...paisleys (the next big thing, mark my words. Be ahead of the curve), foulards, and other "neats"
in silk, madder, and challis...

...big fat woolens, perfect for the cold season.
Tres trendy, from before they were trendy...
...grasshoppers, whales, beer, dogs, and other embroidered tomfoolery.

Something for every taste and every occasion, available at TSFMIV. Consider this the first in a series of shameless self promoting posts. If this seems a little crass, my apologies, but, a fellas gotta eat, you know?

p.s. we're currently searching for a record/music vendor to fill the final spot. Interested parties please contact me via email for rates and information.

5 comments:

Young Fogey said...

Dood! Plz list the leftovers in teh store whn its pvr! lolz!

Translation:

Sir,

That is a topping selection of cravats you are featuring. I regret that I will be unable to attend the vending event, so it is my sincerest desire that you list them in your on-line store apres fait, so that those of us in the geographical hinterlands may fatten your coffers via electronic commerce.

Brandon said...

I wish these were for sale online. You'd definitely have a few sales here.

Jho78 said...

Yeah, what Young Fogey said. But, um... more like the second way.

Yang said...

Exciting stuff...can't wait to finally attend the TSFM!

Anonymous said...

G - the icons on emblematic/club ties are woven into the fabric, not embroidered on top of it. Every time I read that mistake here (which is often) it irks me and I can't go on anymore without saying something.

Ties looks great and I'm sure it will be a great event.